Thursday 23 March 2017

[cobirds] Need singing Mountain Chickadee video footage

Hello Friends! I have moved from Colorado to New York and I am in need of some Mountain Chickadee singing video footage! I am working on a new bird song course at the Cornell Lab of Ornithology and I need to get my hands on video of a Mountain Chickadee singing the "fee-bee" portion of their vocalization. If you have any "fee-bee" video footage, I'd trade you that for a course: How to Identify Bird Song in the Be a Better Birder series! Please let me know and thank you!
Sarah Wagner

skw67@cornell.edu

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Colorado Birds" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to cobirds+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to cobirds@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/cobirds/861bd18e-3e53-4aba-9334-4f628e70339d%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment