Monday 27 March 2017

[cobirds] Brant, Arapahoe County

I currently have a brant at my house outside of Littleton. He's in the pond of course, not actually at my house.

I will be home for a while if anyone wants to run over to see it. My phone number is
303-408-3010. Please call if heading over. I live 1/2 mile south of Bowles off Platte Canyon Drive. I can give you further directions if needed. He appears to be with a Richardsons white cheeked goose as far as I can tell.
Deborah Carstensen, Arapahoe County
Sent from my iPhone

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Colorado Birds" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to cobirds+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to cobirds@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/cobirds/933D47CE-D3B7-4A3E-81D2-41C7FD329F35%40aol.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment