Sunday 25 October 2020

RE: [cobirds] hummingbird

Brenda, that hummer is not going to survive and I suspect it's missed the migration. I'd get him to a rehabber.

 

I am not an expert on birds at all, so this is just my two cents worth.

 

Debbie Tyber

Breckenridge

 

From: cobirds@googlegroups.com <cobirds@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of bbeatty7704@gmail.com
Sent: Sunday, October 25, 2020 8:53 AM
To: cobirds@googlegroups.com
Subject: [cobirds] hummingbird

 

HELP!!  I have a hummingbird (juvenile?) at my feeder.  Do you think it can survive 2 degrees?   Or, can you think of a way I could catch him until it warms up, then I can release him, and hopefully he will head south?  Or I could get him to a rehabber.  Please respond today.

 

Brenda Beatty

Sedalia, Colorado, Douglas County

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Colorado Birds" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to cobirds+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/cobirds/000001d6aade%247ff14bf0%247fd3e3d0%24%40gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment