Thursday 29 October 2020

[cobirds] tell it to me straight.... finding a Lapland Longspur

Haha, I'm not always patient either, so I get it.
Honest answer, these little guys can be so difficult! I usually see them with Horned Larks. If you go up to the Pawnee Grasslands you can find them NOT with larks, and in larger numbers.
I usually find them along the sides of dirt roads, either on the ground or on a fence.
They are a tough bird, so I wish you luck....and patience!
Susan Rosine
Brighton, Adams County

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Colorado Birds" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to cobirds+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/cobirds/ecbcf7cd-2b46-4b8b-b62f-5404d30887fao%40googlegroups.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment