Tuesday 21 July 2020

[cobirds] little help on finding young Burrowing Owls?

I'd like to take my grandkids out on an owl hunt, but haven't looked for Burrowing Owls (formerly in the DIA/Barr Lake area) for many years. Have any of you done a tour recently, so that you could give me promising locations? I have a scope, we would not be venturing close to any nest sites.

Thanks for any help!
Linda


I acknowledge that I live in the territory of Hinóno'éí (Arapaho), Cheyenne and Ute Nations, according to the 1851 Treaty of Fort Laramie, and that Colorado's Front Range is home to many Native peoples. Reconozco que vivo en el territorio de las naciones Hinóno'éí (Arapaho), Cheyenne y Ute, según el 1851 Tratado de Fort Laramie, y que el estado de Colorado al esté de las Montañas Rocosas es territorio de muchos pueblos indígenas. 

No comments:

Post a Comment