Monday 22 June 2020

Re: [cobirds] Fate of Colorado Birding Society

Thanks for the info Doug and Joe.

I'm certainly not trying to stir the pot here. I guess i am just used to the Colorado birding community being open and transparent as Joe mentioned. I did not bird with him or know him personally. I would occasionally peruse the Cobus website and blog. Mainly it is my curiosity on the matter that has driven me to look into it. But i suppose curiosity killed the cat... It's nice to learn a bit about Colorado birding history, good or bad.

Tyler Wilson
Thornton,CO

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Colorado Birds" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to cobirds+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/cobirds/61f784a2-d01a-4f50-8439-35bb5ae8ce4do%40googlegroups.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment