Tuesday 27 March 2018

[cobirds] Sagebrush Sparrow, Boulder

Hey everybody,

About 20 minutes ago I found a Sagebrush Sparrow near the northeast corner of Kittredge Loop Drive on the CU-Boulder main campus. It was very flighty and skittish, moving constantly across an area of about 100 yards. I detected it twice in the same spot, about 10 minutes apart, with fruitless searching in between. The second time I had my camera, but no luck on photos. The bird was mostly hanging out around the mouth of parking lot #416. I rather doubt it will be around in the morning, but I'll keep an eye out and post if I see it again.

Nathan Pieplow
Boulder, Colorado

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Colorado Birds" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to cobirds+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to cobirds@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/cobirds/CAFhaDVK05OsqR2Yps4GjeoCayC5Y2k70OvF%2B9-Cf-RuaZ2fbgg%40mail.gmail.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment