Monday 18 December 2023

[cobirds] Register for Rawhide CBC- NOW!

Just a reminder for those planning to attend the Rawhide Power Station CBC on January 2:
I must submit a form with your names this week if you hope to enter the power station property and view the waterfowl concentrations behind the power plant. I currently have about a half dozen names.  Thanks to those who responded promptly to my earlier notice.  Are there others who plan to attend?
Anyone planning to attend the Rawhide CBC on Tuesday January 2, 2024 must let me know ASAP if they want to access the power station property.
I have to submit a form requesting access permission, so if you hope to see the large concentration of waterfowl in the cooling pond let me know now!
As in past years, we assemble at the power station reservoir overlook parking lot at 8 AM to break into teams. Compilation will be in Wellington at 1PM (location TBD).
Doug Kibbe  Compiler
303-910-9476
dpkibbe@msn.com


No comments:

Post a Comment