Monday 26 December 2016

[cobirds] Would love to tag along on Purple Sandpiper trip this week

If anyone is driving to see the Purple Sandpiper this week, and has room for +2 (myself and my 12-year-old daughter), I'd love to tag along. I am terrified of driving in the mountains in the winter, but would love the chance to see the Purple Sandpiper, if it didn't blow away in yesterday's storm, haha. My daughter is an even bigger birder than me, and would also like the chance to see it.

We are not interested in skiing or any other winter activities - just birding. We could meet up with you anywhere in the metro Denver/Boulder area (we live in Broomfield), and I can pitch in $5 gas money. 

Contact me directly at: gonzalezwalker AT gmail DOT com

Thanks!

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Colorado Birds" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to cobirds+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to cobirds@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/cobirds/0f85b10f-f9d3-4b47-9d68-822f22e962f4%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment