Wednesday 21 December 2016

[cobirds] Re: Red-shouldered Hawk in Canon City

My double apologies for posting a Cooper's Hawk as a Red-shouldered. 

SeEtta Moss,\
Canon City

On Thu, Dec 22, 2016 at 12:02 AM, SeEttaM . <seettam@gmail.com> wrote:
Sorry for late report but after I saw this hawk and took 2 pics I had to run as I was late for an out of town party.  When I got home late Sunday night I had major problems with my computer and thought I had lost the photos, and by then had convinced myself that maybe my id was not not accurate as my binocular view was not as good as the cropped photos I have recovered.  I found the bird in far northwest Canon City I think up past Washington Ave (I will now have to go back and recheck the exact location as I had a passenger and he was urging me to move on so we would not be late).  I will post a second pic on the Colorado Field Ornithologist facebook site.




SeEtta Moss
Canon City

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Colorado Birds" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to cobirds+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to cobirds@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/cobirds/CAAUvckruAS%3D2v8bgbhmP%3Dcu8VCo2s9oo8ODF8WbwmyxDJS3tCg%40mail.gmail.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment