Thursday 24 July 2014

[cobirds] Northern Cardinal, Louisville, Boulder County

Hi all,

I was inside tending to a sick ferret when all of a sudden I heard  a very familiar
song...a cardinal!  I grew up with them and see/hear them every year in North Carolina and Ohio.

But...I did not see it.  I heard perhaps 10 songs about 10 am in my backyard, then silence by
the time I could get out there.  

I have large lilacs and spirea, many trees of all sizes, and a large water fall, all of which attract the birds.

I put out sunflower seeds and another feeder, so I will watch for the bird.  I mainly want to alert other Louisville Cobirders about the cardinal!

Paula Hansley
Louisville

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Colorado Birds" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to cobirds+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to cobirds@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/cobirds/CANF-7hoG%2BPayhv8dB8noQ87QEqNq%3Dt1qetJ7FSmrO%2BFWB6%2Bqqg%40mail.gmail.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment