Wednesday 30 March 2016

[cobirds] Arapahoe Cty. Varied Thrush


Cobirders,

I have NOT seen the VATH in my yard since Monday evening.  I spoke with a good friend/neighbor who lives about two blocks from me, who saw the thrush in her backyard briefly yesterday.  With all the snow now mostly melted off, the VATH has lots more forage area to choose from and is likely roaming the neighborhood and maybe Cherry Creek State Park or has moved westward.  If he returns with coming weather system with any regularity, I will post again.

Interestingly, I spoke with another neighbor who lives about 3 blocks from me who had seen the VATH at her yard between Jan 9 and Jan 22.  She brought pictures to show me for confirmation.  Makes it highly likely that this is the same individual here for the winter.

Becky Campbell
just so. of CCSP
--
Arapahoe County, CO

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Colorado Birds" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to cobirds+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to cobirds@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/cobirds/CAGT4s%3Dgu0LJ7YSKUB0V3g%3D%2BNsQ%3DLePJErUGs9KayKXT29f%2BbSw%40mail.gmail.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment