Friday, 2 February 2024

[cobirds] Re: BIRD BOMBS Feb 15 — dud fuse causes delay

Friends,

I'm sad to report that I will have to delay this episode of BIRD BOMBS due to technical issues. A new date and the next topic will be announced later this month. 

David Suddjian
Littleton Co




Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 26, 2024, at 2:04 PM, David Suddjian <dsuddjian@gmail.com> wrote:


Hi CoBirders,

Register now for the next BIRD BOMBS set to explode Feb. 15 at 7 pm:
Colorado Bird Taxonomy Made Simple .Bird taxonomy - the science of organizing and naming life forms - comes into play continually for birders. An understanding of bird relationships helps us in our identification and in appreciating what we see. This BIRD BOMBS will bring a Colorado focus to the topic, and have practical connections to how we bird.

Visit the DFO BIRD BOMBS video archive to view past episodes, including the recent double gull bombs: Get Gullable and I Wish They All Could Be California Gulls.

David suddjian
Littleton CO
<Screenshot (862).png>


No comments:

Post a Comment